International Alliance for Biological Standardization Covid-19 webinars brought together a broad range
of international stakeholders, including academia, regulators, funders and industry, with a considerable delegation from low- and middle-income countries.
1) The first webinar discussed the virology, epidemiology and immunology of, and the vaccine development for SARS-CoV-2.
2) The second webinar discussed the use of controlled human infection models to accelerate development and market authorization assessment of a vaccines against SARS-CoV-2.
Reports available on the right panel.
- Request for proposals : Regulatory support consultancy for the use of human infection studies to accelerate coronavirus vaccine licensure
- WHO: Key criteria for the ethical acceptability of COVID-19 human challenge studies
- India: Side Meeting on Current Global Regulatory and Ethical Landscape for Controlled Human Infection Model (CHIM) Studies including Regional/Global Collaborative Guidance